CRUISE OR CASH
Rules for ENHANCED Regent Project
Sponsored by Congregation Beth Yam, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, and Island Travel
The CBY Drawing is for CASH or a FREE CRUISE on Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Purchasers get a discount on any Regent Cruise. Ticket price is $100.
- The Drawing will be held on May 18, 2013 (you do not need to be present to win). The winner of the drawing will win a FREE CRUISE for two (2) in a G or H category (space available) for any 10 niight cruise on Regent Seven Seas Cruises or CASH based on the number of tickets sold.
- If fewer than 100 tickets are sold, the winner of the drawing will receive CASH in the amount of ½ the proceeds of the tickets sold. If 100 or more tickets are sold, the winner can select the CRUISE or CASH in the amount of ½ the proceeds of the tickets sold up to $8,000. See chart below for summary of prizes.
Summary of Winner’s Prize
Note: If the winner selects the CASH Prize, CBY must be notified by June 30, 2013.
- A maximum of 200 Drawing Tickets will be sold.
- The cruise may be transferred to an immediate family member (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law) prior to reservations being made. Proof of relationship is required.
- Cruise arrangements must be made through Island Travel; arrangements can be made for suite upgrade.
- Cruise must start by May 18, 2014; otherwise, the cruise will be forfeited.
- If the winner decides to receive a cruise, when a specific cruise is selected, CBY will pay Regent the cost of the cruise. Winners are responsible for port charges, government fees and taxes, fuel surcharges, and NAFTA tax. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that all monies are paid to Regent prior to beginning the cruise.
- The following are included for the winners:
- Up to 10 night cruise, double occupancy, “G” or “H” category
- Gratuities for ship’s staff
- All meals
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions (Excluding “Regent Choice” excursions)
- Use of all sports related equipment and facilities
- Complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, and water served throughout the ship (premium brands excluded)
- The following are not included:
- Air transportation and transfers
- Port charges, government fees and taxes, fuel surcharges, and NAFTA tax
- “Regent Choice” shore excursions
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Passenger Protection Insurance
- Pre- and Post-Hotel programs
Drawing Tickets may be purchased online at https://cby.wufoo.com/forms/cbycruise/ or at the CBY office. For further information contact the CBY office.
Purchase of a Drawing Ticket for $100 entitles the purchaser to a $200 discount on any Regent cruise.
- The cruise must be booked and the discount must be redeemed at Island Travel and all fees paid by May 18, 2014.
- The discount can be used only by the person named on the Drawing Ticket and only one discount per person can be used for each cruise. Note: if you are purchasing more than one Drawing Ticket, use a different name for each Ticket.
- Each purchasers’ name and contact information will be provided to Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Discounts not redeemed by May 18, 2014, will be forfeited.